Tuesday 5 February 2013

Easy Bean & Cheese Burrito




Okay, so yesterday I made practically this same wrap but with some meat and vegetables in it and I could just tell when eating it that the meat and vegetables were completely unnecessary in this wrap. So, today I made the simplest lunch I think I've ever made. I didn't even have to pull out a knife and cut anything. It was probably less than 5 minutes from start to finish.

Serves 1

Ingredients

1 Flour Tortilla
1/2 C. Refried Beans
1/4 C. Cheddar Cheese, shredded
1/8 Tsp. Cumin
1/4 Tsp. Chili Flakes

Directions

~Spread beans evenly across entire surface of tortilla
~Sprinkle with cheese, cumin & chilies
~Roll up jelly roll style (at the half way point fold in the sides then continue to roll)
~Place in panini press or grill until crispy on the outside.

Enjoy (probably with a side of veggies just to be healthy)


No comments: